In honor of my 50th blog post, I’m going to salute my inner fandom-y nerd and show you my “Fandom Identification Card.”
In the interest of full disclosure, I’ll say that I honestly don’t know what some of these things are so maybe I’m not that much of a nerd at all.
The ones I do know…
- Ravenclaw is an awesome House to be from in Harry Potter – after all, how could you not love Luna Lovegood?
- Being a vampire in Twilight is also something that makes me happy – I’ve got a teeny, or not, crush on Jasper Hale. I can admit it.
- I read two and a half of the Lord of the Rings books and I still don’t know exactly what my being classified as a man means. Not a huge fan.
- I know what Star Wars is best I’ve never watched any of them. I know I’m probably the only person in America who can say that, but it’s true. In any case, stormtrooper sounds downright badass.
- I do know that a Child of Adam & Eve in The Chronicles of Narnia is essentially a man, so at least I’m consistent. But I can’t honestly remember any more details about it.
- I’m excited about being from House Lannister in Game of Thrones – Tyrion was one of my favorite characters.
- Somehow I just knew I’d be a Vulcan on Star Trek – maybe because I got voted “most stoic” by my ninth grade class. That may not be a good thing.
Anyway, about the rest, I know next to nothing. Should I be concerned? Or just laugh?